Monday, July 23, 2007

Bad Day

Today I had such a bad day in the office that I felt like crying and cursing people who had made my life more difficult than it should be. Yeah, it's bad of me but I am so "tired" of the situation and some people there. People are just so unfeeling.

I can't go into details right now but if I do, the tale would really be so unbelievable. Maybe one day, all these will be in a book (probably self-published, who would want to publish my pathetic life story, huh?).

I think today, my brain won't even allow me to rant properly so I'll shut up now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"but I am so "tired" of the situation"

This sounds like an on-going thing. If you aren't doing so already, I'd suggest that you keep a 'pen and paper' diary. It will help relieve your stress,allow you to think things through and you'll have a record of events (knock on wood)if you should need them in any future a workplace debarcle. Plus you'll have fodder for both your your writings-fiction and non-fiction.

Look after yourself.

David M.

Autumn said...

Hi David,

Thanks for the advice.

I've to endure another month before my service in this office ends. The past two weeks had been tremendously busy for me because besides other things to do, I was preparing for today's shareholders' meeting and tomorrow's board meeting. Well, among other things, like I said, people were "unfeeling". So I feel really bad. Maybe, I'm just over sensitive. Sometimes, I wish I am the sort that don't give a damn. Unfortunately, however hard I try I couldn't be someone I am not.

Anyway, on the plus side, I've two interviews to attend, one with a publisher on Friday for some fiction writing stuff (freelance/part-time) and the other, next week for a manager post in a management firm (full time).

Thanks again for your thoughts.

Autumn