Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Job

I've given notice of resignation to my boss and in two months' time I'm free. Of course, meanwhile, I'll be actively looking for another job. Something that won't cause me more time than it should and that would spare me enough time to do some serious writing, and to disentangle my personal stuff from its chaotic mess.

Oh! About my resignation, I hope I won't be called in to the Managing Director's room for interrogation!

About blogspot, I've friends complaining about blogspot recently. For me, the problem starts when I try to change my fonts and colors. Over the past two months, I've attempted this a few times and each time my computer got stalled. So my links remained very light blue and difficult to see with certain computers (depending on settings, I think). Anyway, I tried again just now and the problem persisted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your job search and your other activities.
David M.

Autumn said...

Thanks for the good wishes, David.

I want to do "bigger" things in life than be stuck, overworked, with a mundane job. However, given the various restrictions/reservations in my life situation, I don't know how far I can go but I want to see at least effort being put in.

Cheers,
Autumn

angie said...

Good luck, Autumn! I admire you for jumping off the deep end. That's where you find the best swimming. :)

Autumn said...

I'm not good at deep end swimming. Hope I won't drown. :)

Thanks, Angie.