Thursday, March 20, 2008

AI - Top 10

Tonight, Amanda was voted off. I think it should have been Kristy Lee Cook. Amanda should have been given a chance to go on tour as she should be able to give more interesting performances than Kristy who I find is pretty boring. Well, America has voted and Kristy gets to meet Dolly Parton.

That said, I think Michael Johns should be in the top two this season. To me, he's already a star. He has a great voice and a good range. I think he can tackle almost any songs which is why he hasn't find his niche yet. Maybe he should try do a good soul song next week and he should have more confidence in himself. He's very good.

The other star is David Archuleta. He has a big voice and hits the right pitch most of the time. I think he should stick to the songs he can sing well. If he needs to do a fast song, he can do something like 'Shop Around' which he did pretty good.

No comments: