Thursday, January 04, 2007

Lord of the Flies

I spent time reading on the web and visiting some friend's blogs so I did not have time to write much.

However, I want to make this post because the book "Lord of the Flies" was on my mind today after last night's post. I read it for literature class in school and remembered getting sick each time I read it. Sick is too kind a word to describe my nauseatic feeling.

The feeling is so strong that it put me off reading the book again even now when I am much older.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I did it at school too, and had the same reaction. Don't think I'll ever read it again.

Autumn said...

Hi DB - thanks for dropping by. I'm sorry to hear that you had the same reaction too but glad to know that I'm not the only one who get sick reading a book. Cheers.