Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Tee Shirt and American Idol

No, my tee shirt has nothing to do with American Idol. I just wanted to talk about my tee shirt and American Idol today.

Yesterday I had to run some errands at a neighbourhood store and a bank. I was in a bit of a rush so I just grabbed a tee shirt to put on and left the house. I did not realise that I had put on my tee back to front. I only realised that after I came home. How embarrassing. I hope people thought I did it on purpose or better still they did not notice it at all. :-)

Yesterday and today, I watched American Idol - Season 6 and I had a good laugh at some of the contestants. Bad of me eh? Okay, okay, I wasn't laughing at them because they were bad but because they were funny. I was also laughing at the judges' expressions and comments. And I just love Simon Cowell. Should I feel better now? Hmm, :-) I can't wait to hear Memphis.

3 comments:

Laura said...

American Idol is one of my guilty pleasures too.

Autumn said...

Heh, heh.

Memphis Day 1 was good, singing wise.

Can't wait for Day 2.

Thanks for dropping by.

Autumn said...

Oh! We have only one hour of the two-day Memphis auditions. I was disappointed because I was hoping to hear more soul.

I think Sundance Head, Danielle McCullough and Melinda Doolittle were great.