Thursday, January 11, 2007

Progress

Woohoo! I made it to 3200 words. Another 1000 plus words and I should be arriving at the end of the story.

On the downside, I think my progress is a bit slow. I wish I could write faster. I was unable to write the past few days because I was busy with some office matters.

I realise that when I have a stressful day in the office with all the legal jargons and stuff, I can't write fiction well when I come home. My writing would probably be filled with grammatical errors ("more than usual" would be a more appropriate expression, I suppose) and the writing done hesitantly, almost forcefully and would not create a satisfactory result.

I guess it's the right brain left brain thingy and I find it difficult to switch well when I am tired. Well, I haven't done any research on this to support what I said so this is just one of my babbles to be taken with a pinch of salt. Add pepper if you like.

Cheers.

No comments: