Friday, March 09, 2007

Oh my goodness, American Idol!

.
I echo Paula Abdul, "I am speechless".

How can Sundance be voted off before the finals? He has one of the best voice, for goodness sake. Even if Sanjaya gotta stay, then either Brandon or Phil should be gone instead. Now, the only one that has the better voice is Chris Sligh and he lacks charisma, at least to me. He has to stand out more. However, with this week's result, I think we can forget about the boys. It's just gonna be the girls' show from now on.

The other disappointment was Haley staying in favour of Sabrina. I think Sabrina has a very good voice with a good vocal range and much much better in every way.

I really don't know what else to say. I think I've just lost some interest in American Idol and will probably be watching the show with half a heart from now on.

No comments: