Friday, May 18, 2007

Reading Books

I must really get myself to finish a book properly. I bought The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath a few months ago but I've not really started reading it properly. I've flipped the pages and read excerpts from the book like what I've been doing with a few other books but it's nothing like reading the first page of a book to the end. But, actually, at the end of the day, I do finish the whole book. I think I'll have to read only one book at a time, then maybe I may be re-discplined to read the conventional way.

I'll post my thoughts on the book when I finish reading it.

2 comments:

angie said...

I look forward to hearing what you think. The Bell Jar has been a favorite since I was a teenager, which makes me wonder if my appreciation is merely sentimental! Look out for a character named Dodo Conway. That's who I ended up becoming. :)

Autumn said...

Thanks for stopping by, Angie. I'll check out Dodo Conway. Something to look forward to. :)

I'll post my thoughts once I finish the book.