Friday, September 14, 2007

Anxiety of Another Kind

Apparently the anxiety attack is not job-related. It was some sort of a premonition of an impending quarrel that happened the next day (not with my dad). I hate quarrels and they make me sick, literally, because I am by nature a peaceful and non-aggressive person. Unfortunately, the quarrels are quite often, only the intensity varies.

Following the comments by David M on one of my earlier posts, I've written the incident down somewhere and will also be writing down past events when I have the time and when I am in the mood. Yes, I'm afraid I have to be in angst mood to write down the teenage angst type of feelings and expressions. Then perhaps later, by some miracle, I can turn them into swans.

About "premonitions", I do have these types of premonitions (not visions, just feelings) over some impending future unpleasant events but unfortunately, I am unable to identify what events they are "predicting". But then again, I'm not sure if premonitions is the right word to use.

No comments: