Thursday, September 27, 2007

Update

I'm almost two weeks into my new job. My boss was on vacation on my third day at work, leaving me to take care of her group of 6 staff since I am the most senior among them.

I had to get up earlier for work since this job starts earlier than all my previous jobs. This means I have to go to bed earlier leaving me less online time. But I get to go home slightly earlier and the work's not as hectic although I do seem to be attending more meetings. I guess it's not too bad because the "running about" and the activities will do me good healthwise.

I've been revising chapter 1 of my novel and thinking of posting it here some time later since the publisher did not give me any response on whether he wants to commission the novel so I presume he doesn't. Chapter 2 should have been written one month ago.

No comments: